Thursday, April 9, 2009

I want to join Rachel Greig in Scrap-n-Crop.com's ART RETREAT because ...

Well where do I start? :-) Just because I really really really want to go :-) Her name's Rachel so that's got to be good right?!! heheee (and I am pretty sure her hair colour is much the same as mine LOL) even better!!!
.
But seriously ... I love what I have seen of Rachel's work plus I would love to met her in person and learn from her ... I mean seriously have you seen her list of published works?? ... oh my goodness it's enormous! Check it out here ... see what I mean! I got blurry eyed just reading that list. She makes some awesome stamps ... from her own photography no less! (I don't own any yet ... but I am sure I can remedy that sooner or later heheee).
.
And besides all that Lyndon's looking after the kids for me so I can go ;-)
.
If you would like to help by increasing my chances to win a spot to this awesome event, then check out the post here on Scrap-n-Crop's blog for instructions.
.
Thanks :-)

2 comments:

Penny said...

Well - good luck :) She sure is a talented lady.

SCRAP-n-CROP said...

he he he..i sure love all Rachels!