Friday, April 3, 2009

Another LO

I did this last night using Pink Paislee patterned paper and Coredinations cardstock from Kinda Sweet. This is the first time I have tried layering more than 2 flowers. Did it to try and incorporate more colours from the patterned paper. And that HUGE pompom trim ... got that at the start of the year when I went fabric shopping with Mum :-)



Okay, off to give the kids lunch then put Maddison to bed. Aaron has informed me several times this morning that "Maddison is trouble". LOL (actually he's been the one that's been the trouble!!!) But you know how much I like glimmer mist ... well Maddison has discovered my yellow bottle! She gets it out of the drawer at EVERY opportunity ... think I will have to rearrange my supplies out of her reach!

2 comments:

iza said...

lovely page rachel.love the color.ur baby is so cute..

Penny said...

like mother like daughter ;)
mind you... at least it isn't the green bottle? LOL!

flowers are lookin' good.