Wednesday, April 15, 2009

14 Years of Bliss

:-) heheee
.
This is just a quick post before we have lunch. Here's the card I made for Lyndon ... I went for ivory pearls on the card as my token contribution to the 14th wedding anniversary theme! LOL

Card Materials - Bazzil cardstock, Patterned papers = Cosmo Cricket Jacks World, Fancy Pants Daily Grind, Kaiser pearls
.
I made an envelope wallet to hold some "vouchers" as Lyndon's gift. (He's kinda hard to buy for! :-) !!!)
.
Front -

Back -
Wallet materials - Patterned papers = Chatterbox, Fancy Pants Daily Grind, Prima flowers, Bazzil brads
.
I made six vouchers, but you can only see one at the moment ... consider this a sneak peak of Scrap-n-Crop's May kit :-) heheee

And the conditions of the voucher were printed on the back :-)

Voucher materials - Bazzil Cardstock, Patterned papers = Autumn Leaves, Anna Griffin, Hero Arts Clear stamps (2 types of alphas), Fiskars threading water punch.
.

Thanks for looking.

8 comments:

topkatnz said...

very cool Rach ... baking just for him, yum!... he's gonna love this ...

angel gurl said...

Happy Wedding Anniversary Rachel and Lyndon. Cute card and vouchers, I am sure Lyndon is going to love them.

razlin said...

happy anniversary rachel.. your voucher is soooo cool and sweet!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary, Rachel! Many happy returns!

fulltime mom

Hannah said...

Happy Anniversary! Congratulations! Love the card :-)

Handmade gift vouchers are always a favourite with Rob, so I'm sure Lyndon will love his too! LOL at the disclaimer about being "within your capabilities" ... definitely an important thing to spell out!!

Serene Ho said...

Happy Anniversary Rachel! I would love to be your life partner anytime for those great gifts made from love! heh heh!

Enjoy your day!

Mrs Frizz said...

Happy anniversary from me too ... brilliant idea and I too love the disclaimer ... too cute!!!

Penny said...

Happy anniversary :)