Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Worms ...

Quick update.

Aaron had terrible trouble getting to sleep on Sunday night (took over 2 hours and finally a dose of pamol to get him to sleep). He kept telling me his bottom was "itch", but couldn't or didn't want to tell me where specifically. So on Monday morning Lyndon got a taxi to work so I could have the car to take him to the Dr's. Thankfully the wait time was only about 10 minutes which was a lovely surprise! The Dr said he had worms, which I did wonder about. I asked her how he would get worms then immediately wished I hadn't. The details she gave me are not what I would write down let alone blog about. I was nearly violently ill and had to say "yes yes I get the idea" so she would stop! Ewwwwwwwwww Next time I am not sure I will ask for such a graphic description.

So result was Aaron got a chocolate flavoured de-worming medicine and back home we went so he could have a sleep and go off to school :-) He's none the worse for wear ... and no I haven't been inspecting his "happy" (nappy) too closely ... I just can't bring myself to do that.

Maddison is her normal happy, squeally wee self (when I am around), otherwise she's a clingy screamer!! :-)

1 comment:

Penny said...

My childhood nemesis...

Poor kid - the good thing is that worm medicine works a treat. And just to make you feel real good, it's probably best to dose the whole family.