Tuesday, April 15, 2008

A couple of LO's and Lace????

A couple of LO's I did while Lyndon was away. 1st one I am not happy with the journalling as wanted to use a white pen, but couldn't find one that I was happy with (white paint pen is ugly). I ended up buying a White Chalk Pen, but it's pretty light. If anyone has any suggestions I'd love to hear them. :-)

Another page for my BOM - 3yr old photo! (Might get my 13th wedding anniversary photo done before 3 years goes by!!)

13th Wedding Anniversary today, where do the years go? And Lace is the traditional gift for 13 years of marriage! Lace .... yeah I can really see me getting Lyndon something lacy!! :-)

3 comments:

Penny said...

Aaaaaaaaaaah come on! Lace for men is the thang doncha know? A bit of lace along his collar edge?

Or maybe you need to get something lacy for yourself that Lyndon will.. uh.. appreciate? Heh heh!

Enjoyed the LOs :) At least someone is getting creative even if I'm not! LOL! Clayton has got so much older looking now that in the photo... time flies. Think the signo gel pens are good for white journalling. SBO has them I think and probably most of the other online shops too.

Anonymous said...

Penny is right the signo gel pen you can get a think and thick nib for them as well. Eww at the fountain though. Funnily enough I though the second of Pennys options sounded good too.

Sarah Patterson said...

Happy Anniversary!!...perhaps a lace cellphone cover? :)