Thursday, April 10, 2008

Clingy Kids

I must say I am not really a fan of clingy kids ... but what to do when #2 is very much a "Mummy's girl"??

When Lyndon is home I usually have my shower while he's having breakfast with Aaron, but the last week or so he's been a way it's been a bit challenging! Up until today I have managed to avoid having them in the bathroom with me (if Aaron turns the basin tap on I get scalded!). Once Maddison was in her highchair in the doorway, but today she just pitched a fit when I disappeared from sight and Aaron wasn't much better. So what to do?? Stick her in the bath of course! She hasn't learned what the tap is for yet! So was lovely, I enjoyed my shower, she was happy cause she could see me (don't know why that would make her happy!) and spent her time spitting and doing happy squeals. Aaron hung around for a bit then disappeared to get into mischief! Oh well at least he didn't get out the cornflakes again.



2 comments:

Penny said...

I tend to succumb and have them with me. Not very peaceful!

Anonymous said...

gosh I could not imagine having a shower any other way (on my own) lol. I guess one fringe benefit of not having children.