Saturday, April 19, 2008

SE Friday Night Challenge

This week's Friday challenge at Scrapbook Essentials was to use 2 patterned papers, a 5x7 photo and there had to be a bird on the page somewhere! I have had this photo of Aaron (actually I have several photos taken at this time - as you do) to scrap for ages ... he's about 14 months old here. It was taken at my sisters place and we got some beautiful photos of her 2 boys and Aaron amongst the daffodils - even eating them :-) The bird is a rub on that I got in my Paper Pesto kit and I've coloured it in with twinkling H2O's. The bird looks much better in real life because the paints sparkle :-) Haven't got any dates or journalling on this page as I'll be doing another LO with all that info and photos of the 3 boys.


1 comment:

Penny said...

very cute! The bird as well - I have those rub ons but haven't used them all yet.