Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Hero Arts Clear Challenge

I wasn't going to make cards here in Malaysia I was going to catch up on my scrapbooking, but Hero Arts have just started a new blog and they had a challenge for their first week to create something that had a clear element on it. So what to do??? I was very tempted as I hadn't made a complete clear card before. Only used acetate for shaker cards. Quite fun to do, but you had to make sure that you backed what ever you stuck on the top of the acetate so the adhesive didn't show through (tea-tree oil helps remove adhesive smudges!!) :-)

First one is a shaker card.











Second is a "Thinking of You" card.






1 comment:

Penny said...

These are awesome Rach. I made a few clear cards to give away. DH thought they looked tacky with the acetate but I think it looks cool.

Like those flowers!