Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Word of the Day

Aaron's words of the day yesterday were "I'm Sorry", trouble was he would say it before he'd actually done what he was going to do wrong, so I am not sure he really meant the words!!

For example, he'd say "I'm sorry" to Maddison just as he was about to sit on her leg, "I'm sorry" to his train before he chucked it across the room, "I'm sorry" to me when lifted his arms in the arm when in the bath, then grins and does a big splash. Yeah mate you sure are sorry!!

Today looks like they are going to be the favoured words too!

Must tell you what he said at breakie ... he was reading his latest Winnie the Pooh magazine (cute huh!) and he sees a bird. "Oh a bird, what does the bird say? (high pitch voice) bird bird bird", then he grins, looks and me and goes "silly fellow, cheep, cheep, cheep".

Oh well I suppose he might as well amuse me!

Now he's telling Maddison (who is crying) to stop cause it's too noisy!!

2 comments:

Penny said...

"I'm not doing it now" is what I get after a telling off ;)

Anonymous said...

he is forward planning by apologisig before the fact lol