Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Play Time ...


Yay I have finished Maddison's thank you's. So it's playtime for me now!! :-)


While I was working on the thank u's yesterday this is what Aaron did. Very quietly shut our bedroom door and proceeded to demolish 4 rolls of toilet paper! The wee pet! Why do kids have a fascination for toilet paper?

Sorry I didn't do any posting yesterday ... I know some were checking us out! Hope you can get your "fix" today of your wee darlings "Aunty Iwene" :-)

Here's some pics of lunch and tea yesterday! Anyone for a "wusk" as Aaron calls them? Or a marmite hug and kiss from Himself?







This is what Aaron does when he's telling me a big story about something being wrong, broken etc. He puts his arms out with palms out, not a very good example as he was being silly 'cause I had the camera. He was telling me here that Maddison's bottle had all broken and "my word" kept being said! So funny. The bottle hadn't broken at all she'd just dropped it out of her high chair.

This is what I imagine a train crash must look like! Ahhh the joys of meal times when we're tired and grumpy! So painful.
I am going to have some fun scrapping these photos aye! :-) (hee hee revenge!)

I had gotten Maddison out of the bath and was dressing her and Aaron decides to get his towel - I was silly enough to leave it in reach I suppose. So when I come back in he's holding it up saying "oh bother"!! And sucking it ... did he really think he could suck all the water out of it to make it dry again?


2 comments:

Penny said...

LOL! Life is soooooo interesting with kids! If a tad frustrating. ;)

Hey - congratulations on finishing the thank yous! :)

Anonymous said...

Too funny about the loo paper. He was busy. Well done on finishing those Thank Yous. Laughing at how he is sucking the towel dry there. Oy My Rusks, I used to sneak those out of the pantry when I was younger.I didn't want my baby brothers to have them.