Wednesday, April 30, 2008

My Word ...

Last night Lyndon took Aaron to the Dr's to get his ears cleaned out (this appointment was made a week ago when Dr said his ears were inflamed -she gave me some ear drops for the inflammation, but only used them twice then I broke the bottle! So didn't worry about it). Anyway Lyndon came back saying that was a waste of time, you haven't been using the drops! Oh dear. Didn't realise the drops were to soften the wax for this appointment as well as clearing up his inflammation! He got another bottle of drops and made another appointment for Friday.

Well ... this morning was an early start and the kids were mucking about in their room and in the lounge (or so I thought!) and Lyndon was in the shower. Next thing they were in the bathroom and I heard Lyndon say "what's in your mouth Maddison?". Hummm ... Aaron had been up on the bench got the bottle of drops, taken it to the lounge, emptied the entire bottle over the leather chair, smeared it around, put the lid back on the bottle and gave the bottle to Maddison then scampered off! (Don't you just love how he gives the "evidence" to her! - little brat). She was crawling around with the entire bottle in her mouth!

When I was cleaning up the stuff of the chair (or should I say trying to clean) Aaron's standing beside me going "My word, naughty, my word, Maddison's got bottle!!" I couldn't believe it.

Just another reminder for me to make sure the bench is CLEAR of anything that Mr Nosey might possibly take a fancy too!

So not a happy camper this morning ... the drops have peanut oil and turps in it (amongst other things) so there's BIG stains all over the chair. Don't think Maddison drunk it - too much on the chair and the floor! And to top it off I had to walk down to the Dr's again this morning with the pram. That's a marathon effort I tell you ... and hot ... phew, very sticky by the time I got back even at 9.30am - mainly because Aaron got off the trolley and decided to run off! I so do not look elegant sprinting after a little boy pushing a pram, and trying not to hurt my ankles on the trolley!

Different subject ... finished this LO last night for our family album. I was going to put it in Aaron's album, but decided to use a lot of the smaller photos for his album that captured the boys expressions. This is the 3rd LO I have done using the daffodils from 1 12x12 sheet.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh dear about the drops and the furniture, um I am taking it he figured he didn't need them so he should just do you a favour and get rid of them?? lol But the fact he was blamed his sister now thats classy!! I think hes gansta!! These are going to make some great 21st stories and scrap pages!

Penny said...

Oh man... not good not good. Hope you can get it off the couch.

Sounds like a Ratbag Lo is in order.

Anonymous said...

And I thought our house of three boys (and one whanna be boy) was up to tricks...they have a new standard to look up to....