Thursday, April 17, 2008

NZ Dare #43

This fortnight's challenge at NZ Dares was based on an advertisement. I had lots of photos from a trip to KL Bird Park we did when my Mum was over in January so thought I would use them and do a double layout, but still need to do another couple of pages with the rest of the photos with journalling. Not sure if I am entirely happy with this LO, might sponge the edges with colour yet ... it's a bit white for me. (Lyndon said it's not my style ... do I have one??? Must do, don't know what it is though.)

I matted all the photos with black, expect for 2 main ones (red & yellow), and then 3 random ones on each page in red again to inject a bit of colour. Chipboard letters (from Paper Pesto's April kit) I painted red then put dimensional magic on them to "tart" them up a bit.


Photos a bit dark sorry ... clouds hovering again!





2 comments:

Penny said...

Mine is coming. soon.

I think your style is not-the-white-background-being-plain. You could doodle on it maybe.

But you got lots of photos on there for all you've got more :) And it doesn't look crowded either which is great.

Anonymous said...

I agree you got lots of photos on there without it looking chocca. I like plnety of white space so I am biased.