Thursday, April 17, 2008

Missing Toy Library


I'm sure missing toy library over here. When I think of all the neat toys Aaron had which he loved to play with (and I loved them too as a lot of them kept him in one place!), I feel Maddison is missing out (not that she knows any different of course!). Anyway ... after much discussion and deliberation we decided to buy a musical "playground" for Maddison as an early birthday present.
We ordered it on Tuesday and they rang this morning to tell me it had arrived. Great service.
The kids and I unwrapped it when Aaron got home from school. It's very cool and they think it's wonderful. Aaron takes control of the three balls and I have to make sure that they aren't on the same side as each other - Aaron just pushes Maddison over! I have told him it's actually Maddison's toy, so he says "Maddison's toy, no share!!" as if it's her that's not sharing!! I can't win.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh the joys of sibling sharing lol

Penny said...

Oh yes - why is it that sibling toys are so much more interesting?

I should visit the toy library again. Although Tim doesn't like giving things back again!

Mrs Frizz said...

Have just been having a read ... more than a little entertaining ... priceless in places. Thank you for sharing.