Sunday, April 20, 2008

New Gadget


Isn't my husband great! He bought me a GPS for the car (Aaron calls it a camera!). So we have been practicing using it over the weekend. (Now ... just need to steer him in the direction of craft gadgets!! hee hee)

I took a couple of photos today while we were out and about ... this is a tunnel we go through on Sundays. And this was the temp this afternoon according to the car! True - it was stinking hot out there. Sure appreciate the air con I tell you.



Oh I have to tell you this ... last night Aaron was in bed (well supposed to be). He'd been up about 3 times and on the 4th time he said nail, and held out his thumb. I asked him if he wanted me to cut it. NO. So back into bed and out I go. Then a few minutes later he comes out and asks me to cut all his nails!! 2 and a half and he's wanting a manicure before bedtime!!!!! (Doesn't get that from me!) So I trimmed all his fingernails and then did his toe nails as well just in case he thought that would give him another excuse to come out.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

laughing at the manicure

Penny said...

Oooo... navman! lucky chicky!

Anonymous said...

word of advice don't leave it in your window over night. Rusty just had his window broken out and off went his navman. Only time he forgot to put it away. The kids are sooo cute true brother and sister. hehe