Monday, April 14, 2008

Catch-Up!

I have heaps to blog about ... missing 3 days of blogging sure adds up, especially when Hubby gets back home after being away for 10 days and you have a party amongst it all :-) So ... here goes:

Okay ... here's some pics of Aaron at the playground on Friday (11th) ... these are to go with his "Hot and Sweety" saying! :-) hee hee (Was sure glad to get back inside to the air con I tell you ... it was boiling out there.)






Lyndon got back home around 11pm on Friday night and yes I did get out of bed to inspect the goodies he bought me and the kids back :-) I just had to open the pack from
Paper Pesto - I won some paper from them and then decided to buy their April kit and also their "Pitter Patter" kit as well. It was all just gorgeous. I am sure going to have fun with all that. (No time for photos sorry). One of my card friends back in Auckland gave me a copy of the latest Stampin' Up catalogue, so more things to wish for and something else to dog-ear the pages on!! :-)

He bought some little Pumpkin Patch singlets for Maddison and some pressies for the kids from Nana & Grandad (a little singlet with lace on it for Maddison and a little tractor & trailor for Aaron). And ... naughty boy forgot to get my much requested dark peppermint choc when he was in NZ!!! (Ugggh - His excuse was he lost the list I had written somewhere between Akl and Chch, but remembered the choc but thought he could get it in Auz to save time!!!) Anyway I forgave him because (a) he came home! and (b) he bought some nice dark choc after dinner mints from some flash shop in Aussie!!

Here's some pics of Aaron and Lyndon getting the train track sorted on Saturday - Mum obviously doesn't do it quite right!!










Okay gotta go and get Aaron from school. More later.

1 comment:

Penny said...

Mmm pressie time ;) Always good to see the Daddy of the house come home.

So envious of your scrapping goodies... I will expect great things to be shown on this blog forthwith.