Friday, April 18, 2008

Share please ...

Just a quick post ... here's some photos of how the "Sharing" works around here.

- Aaron gets real close to Maddison
- Maddison holds on for grim death
- Aaron manages to push Maddison over so has it all to himself (then acts as if he hasn't done anything!).




Yep - he's had a haircut. Had to because they are so rough with each other and Maddison would grab a handful of hair and pull for all's worth! So now there's not much to hang on to :-) Mind you he probably deserves all she gives him! Ahhh the joys of it all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww siblings, I had a giggle reading this as it reminded me of how I was with my youngest broether, there was seven years diff and I was a wee bit sneaky and would do some similar things to him that A does with M lol.

Penny said...

he's been taking lessons from Tim I think. I hope he doesn't learn the biting trick mine both have. *sigh*