Wednesday, June 30, 2010

School Visit ...

Samuel and I visited Aaron's class this morning to take some photos of the kids with their teacher because they are all moving up a level and go to a new class and teacher on Monday. I thought I would quickly put together a little album for the teacher.
.
The kids were more interested in Samuel than having their photo taken with the teacher! Hahaa ... so much for him having a sleep! ;-)

So now after 20 little hands have poked and prodded him I am going to give him a bath, another feed and hopefully he will go to sleep :-)
.
hehehe just looking at that pic ... Aaron sort of stands out doesn't he with his hair! ;-)

4 comments:

Penny said...

I LOVE that photo - great perspective and cool contrasts :)

topkatnz said...

LOL - kids just love a baby!

Sasha Farina said...

heehee.. they must be thrilled that a 'real life' baby come to visit!

Serene Ho said...

This picture is great! One of these heads is not like the other (sesame street song)...LOL. I'm surprised baby Samuel wasn't intimidated by all the children around him. Brave boy!