Sunday, November 14, 2010

Real Food

Last night Samuel had his first taste of "real" food (well real to him, certainly not for me hehee). He's been having rusks to gnaw on for a couple of weeks - I found they helped keep him busy instead of grizzling when he was troubled with his new teeth.

Before the first spoon of baby rice, we had to extract the rusk!
But little fingers find their way in with the rice too!
Ummmm ... different! ;-)
Well that wasn't so bad ... where's the next one Mummy?
Hehee just look at his hands. He's like a little old man! :-)
Getting the clenched fist with that mouthful!
I am still chuckling at the hands :-) hehee
Hummm I think I'm about done actually!
Yep, have to clench my fists to get that one down too.
Ahhh yes, some water to wash it down :-)
Oh he makes me laugh :-) First taste down and many more to come liddle fella!! :-)
.

7 comments:

SCRAP-n-CROP said...

his expressions are priceless!! good thing you got your camera!! !lol

Shirl said...

so very true...priceless expressions with priceless captions from mommy! :)

Penny said...

ha ha! such funny faces :)

topkatnz said...

ahhh, if only he knew all the 'real' food waiting out there...hmmm, come to think of it, my mum's got a lot to answer for...

Jessy Christopher said...

He is such a cutie pie!! Love all the shots :)

Yeong Shong said...

Cute....can't wait for the time to come for Elise to have her real food..

allthingspurple said...

The way you narrate and captured his expressions made me want to have another baby again..LOL..really love the one with the clenched fist to get it down..heehee..