Sunday, November 7, 2010

Kids

My Mum asked me to take some casual "portrait" shots of Aaron & Maddison, so this afternoon I took them down to the playground in the drizzly rain and tried to get some pics! I got the usual goofy silly ones ...




I'll just show you two of each ... believe me there were a LOT more than that hehee
.
But I did get a couple of good ones of each of them. Hopefully they will be what Mum wants!


I also took Samuel back to the Dr straight after lunch. His cough isn't much better :( Lyndon is off to Thailand tonight for work and the Dr's close at 1pm today, so I wanted to get him checked, not just for his sake, but also for my peace of mind! His cough seems to get worse at night, so the Dr suggested he spend some time on the nebulizer. He did really well for 20 minutes, just sat on my knee playing with a toy, but then he started grizzling and fighting with the mask. So I popped his dummy in his mouth (figured he'd be breathing up enough stuff through his nose!) and he just sat there quiet again :-) I took a couple of pics with my phone.

He has had a very short sleep (less than an hour) and is up again. So hoping that it hasn't "wired" him too much that he won't sleep tonight!
.
Thanks for visiting.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rach I loved what you created in the class below that is stunning. What a great way to spend the day. glad you got to get there in the end after the Dr running late. Stunning Stunning project, whoo hooo at your prize too, some nice goodies. Awww love the nice shots of the kids lol and lets face it every parent has got to endure the goofy shots to get some keepers lol....I am sure your mum will love them. Awww at little Master S, he looks quite content.

Sonya said...

Orr sure hope Samuel is feeling better soon, poor wee guy. Your photos are gorgeous, even the 'goofy' ones :-)

Yeong Shong said...

Ooh....poor little Samuel...hope he recover soon!

Penny said...

Poor wee man - hope he's feeling better soon. We all have coughs here too (for 6weeks+).

Had to laugh at the "eye wide" photos!

The tri-fold you made is lovely :)

Anonymous said...

LOVE the photos! Your kids are such camera lovers, aren't they? Mine too, but it makes for some great photos for layouts, right?

Sorry I'm really behind on my blog reading and I am not able to comment on all your old posts ... but I have been reading!

Shirl said...

Poor Samuel, I do hope he gets better soon!

Those are lovely photos of Aaron and Maddison...LOL...frankly I prefer those goofy ones! :))

Matt & Amy said...

I can't believe how much Maddison has changed! She is looking so grown up! Hope Samuel is feeling better...