Tuesday, November 9, 2010

The days & nights are blurring together!

I don't feel like I've had a lot of sleep ... which is true! House full of bugs here ... some of them I don't even know what they are! Aaron seems okay so he's gone to school. Maddison was at school yesterday and was fine and dandy, but when she was back home in the afternoon developed a high temperature and after resisting a sleep when I suggested it, fell asleep on the couch and slept for over 3 hours! She's a bit drowsy today and is having lots of little sleeps! Not interested in eating much either (which is strange for her!). Samuel has a very nasty cold now. :( And I have a cold too! Sigh ...
.
So after Aaron went off on the bus this morning I raced around and got the kids ready and off we went for another trip to the Dr. Apparently Samuel is better! (Clinically speaking anyway ... now there's just lots of snot to deal with!) Maddison is okay too ... I just have to keep the water up and keep an eye on the fever.
.
In the meantime I will look at this pic of Samuel and smile :-) (Samuel's hanging on for dear life to what little hair he can find heehehee)

And hope when Lyndon gets back on Friday night that the kids are better and we'll see big smiles like this again!
.
Lyndon has the camera with him this week. So you won't be getting much to look at from this end of the woods! ;-)
.
Thanks for visiting.

5 comments:

Shirl said...

Oh Rachel, so sorry to hear that you and the kids are under the weather! :( Hope you will all feel better soon! Bug Begone!

Anonymous said...

oh no, hope the kids feel betetr soon and your home is bug free.....Hugs

Sasha Farina said...

oh you poor loves. are you okay now?

Serene Ho said...

Get well soon! Hugs from Singapore!
And I just love the picture :)))

topkatnz said...

so that's what happened to Lyndons hair!!!ROFL it's such a cute photo! Sorry to hear you guys are all sickies too - that's where I got the bugs!!heehee