Sunday, November 21, 2010

He's on the move!

This afternoon Samuel was playing with some toys on his mat. I noticed Aaron had left some of his toy cars at the edge of the mat, but I didn't worry about them because Samuel was facing the other way! hahaa
.
It wasn't long when he was way off the mat and was chasing a little yellow car (every time he tried to pick it up, he'd bump it instead and it would got a bit further!) :-) He's like a caterpillar moving, digs his toes in and does this up and down wiggle with his body :-) Makes me laugh.

This silly table is in my way!
Ahhh got it :-)
Oops made it scoot a bit further ... oh well I'll just rest my hands here for a bit! :-)
I guess nothing is safe from his little hands now, especially if it's on the floor!
.
Thanks for visiting.

5 comments:

Penny said...

Ha ha! Caterpillar Samuel :)

Yeong Shong said...

wow.....he's growing up so fast.....
I like the floor mat...

Shirl said...

Ha ha ha....so very cute! I guess he'd look even more like a caterpillar if he was in green! :D

Anonymous said...

gorgeous, he is.. so lovely.. ah those crawling moments... so memorable arent they? :)

Jessy Christopher said...

He is such a lovely lad and boys being boys... attracted to cars!