Tuesday, May 27, 2008

You're Beautiful!

I took some photos of Aaron today and when I had down loaded them we were looking at them and he giggled and said "you're beautiful"! :-) I had to laugh.

He had dress rehearsal at school today for the concert and had to be there at 9am - we made it on time!! But Thursday and Friday he has to be there at 8.30am! Yikes. I found out today that the kids in his class are all dressing in Indian costumes and they are dancing to Indian music - hee hee should be a right giggle. By what I saw this morning I think each class will be dressed in a different country's costume and they do some performance.

Here's Aaron's "beautiful" photos - when he came back from school he had a red dot on his forehead. So funny watching him trying to pick it off.



I have finished my LO for the Scrap-n-Crop competition and sent if off. Didn't get them both finished, decided yesterday which one I really wanted to do so concentrated on that. Will get round to doing the other one in the next couple of days I hope. I'll post pics on Wednesday or Thursday of what I did once the judging has been done.

Here's the vase that Lyndon bought in Vietnam. Okay better scamper off now and do something about tea.

3 comments:

Mrs Frizz said...

Cute wee pics. Don't forget to take the camera for the school concert. You have to share the indian pics ...

Your Vietnamese treat looks gorgeous ...

Penny said...

a red haired indian! haw haw - i like :)

Kate, Dave and the kiddlets said...

What a neat vase! That lil indian concert sounds so cute, I love the red dot on his head!