Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Woo Hoot

Well, it's Thursday in NZ now, but still Wednesday here, so I hope this still counts Janine! :-)

First up would have to be a BIG Woo Hoo for making it to the finalists for the Scrap-n-Crop Contest. (I still can't believe it ... starts tomorrow ... might need a paper bag to stick my head into I think!) ... oh and for those that asked, I entered this LO here.

Two more sleeps till Lyndon's home.

Aaron's played really nicely with Maddison yesterday and today! Sharing his toys and offering her things - this is major I tell you. Long may it last! :-)

Going to see the Elephant Orphanage on Monday. Fantastic day ... we want to go back and get there early enough to get one of the "yellow" stickers so we can ride on one of the elephants ... don't think I will be doing the swimming thing though (have you seen just how big an elephant's #2 is??? It's longer than Maddison and nearly as wide!!! Quite a sight to see it floating past in the river! You can probably tell it made rather an impression on me!).

Ordered some scrapping stuff yesterday ... should arrive tomorrow. Woo Hoo I ordered some new Prima stuff to play with ... hee hee. (will post some pics tomorrow for those that are interested)

Okay that will do for now. I really need to get to bed. Big day tomorrow you know ... 1st challenge comes out for the Scrap-n-Crop contest.

too-roo

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sure it still counts...a great list there and I am still laughing about what left an impression on you. Good luck with the first challenge.

Penny said...

My word! That is one huge ..uh .. turd. (see it rhymes!)

I quite agree swimming with it would not be a Good Thing.

Good luck for the challenge! We'll be cheering for you.

Mel said...

Love your lists. And quite envious of you being in KL. DH and I had a conversation about holidays last night and we think we will take the kids to Malaysia later in the year. I've only ever been to Johore Bahru (while in Singapore) - any family oriented resorts you could recommend?