Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Woo Hoot

How can it be Wednesday already??? The days are fair whizzing past ... nearly half the year is over ... how scary is that! So ... my woo hoo's for today are:

1. Aaron slept in this morning (sort of!) ... he came into our room just after 7am, but I suspect he'd been up and about before then as the curtains in his room and the lounge were open!

2. It hasn't rained today ... amazing!

3. Two more sleeps till Lyndon is home.

4. Finished my LO for NZ Dare challenge (see previous post) and now I working on another LO that might just be my "favourite" that I submit for the Scrap-n-Crop contest registration.

5. Aaron went to bed tonight with hardly any fuss (that's really amazing!!) - so far he hasn't got out of bed either and that's even more amazing!

Think that's about it. Off to my desk now to fiddle/faddle with this LO :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

great list there Rachel. So nice when it doesn't rain that it seems abnormal. Goooooo Aaron. So do we get to see your fav layout that your working on??

Penny said...

yes I want to see the fav LO too :)

Anonymous said...

Great woo hoo's. Boy your DH travels a lot! I am counting down for my DH returning home too, 2 sleeps for us as well!
Good luck with the comp you are entering.