Monday, May 5, 2008

Weekend Update

I'll start with Friday night! Lyndon came home earlyish so he could take Aaron back to the Dr for his ears! STILL no luck. So more $$$$ and more ear drops and another appointment on Tuesday. Poor Aaron ... he does not like the noise of the vacuum and immediately covers his ears. Not sure what we will do if we don't have any result tomorrow. We have been very diligent this time with the drops, so if it doesn't work then I will be questioning the drops!

Saturday was National Scrapbook Day so I tried to squeeze in as much scrapping as I could :-) After lunch Lyndon went to a big computer store to buy a portable hard drive for all our photos to see if that would help the speed of our computer! And you won't believe this ... but he came home with a Ferrari! True ... said it was for me! (No it's not a toy from the Shell garage! - I'll take photos later and post them.) So I am quite the flash chick now! He did get a hard drive for the photos too!

He spent quite a few hours messing about with the computer doing virus checks and downloading photos to the hard drive. Then after the kids were in bed he ended up taking the computer to the shop he got the hard drive from to get it checked. Phoned to tell me it had 83 infections!! (Sounds like it's been playing with Aaron!!)

Think it's going slightly better now :-)

Sunday was just the usual. We got tea again from the wet market and this time Lyndon got something different ... can't remember it's name - it's like a big thick piklet that had butter or margarine, nuts and tinned corn in it! It was okay, but don't think I would be buying one to eat again. It was sort of weird to be eating like peanut butter on a piklet with corn! Didn't seem right somehow. Lyndon quite liked it of course!!

Today ... Lyndon's back at work, kids are in bed and I am catching up on washing, blogging and I really must respond to some emails. I have been very slack! Aaron's going to school this afternoon too :-) Looking forward to that! hee hee

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

gosh your a spoilt girla dn I look forward to seeing photos of your ferrari. Poor Aaron isn't having much fun with those ears and drops. Hope he gets well soon. Wow thats a lot of infections on your pc. leased its running faster though.

Penny said...

Hmmm a ferrari?! I shall be watching for pics.

Not sure about the pikelet thing. Sounds more odd than I could cope with.

Hope the drops work.