Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Latest Happenings ...

Not much been happening the last couple of days (apart from me scrapping :-) !!). Aaron hasn't been at school, he's got Maddison's cold and cough. So I am guessing that when he does go back I'll have to go all through his "no school" performance again.

Sunday night "Aunty Iwene" came over with "chippies Donalds" for tea. So Aaron was very excited about that. He didn't end up going to bed till 9.30pm and at 10pm I gave up telling him off about getting out of bed, so laid down beside him and must have dozed off! I woke up at 11.40pm when Maddison was crying.

Aaron's talking even more and I am just loving what he's coming out with. When Maddison wakes up I tell him to go and say hello. So he scampers in there and pulls the curtains, climbs up on the side of the cot and says "Hello Maddison, come out, Maddison, come down and play?" So cute. This morning I changed the sheets on our bed and there was a feather on the floor from one of the pillows and he's busy telling Maddison "Look Maddison, that's a fefffur". Heee heee She just squeals at him.

Another thing he does is sometimes (most of the time actually) when he goes for his midday sleep he will get out of bed, get some books and hide behind the curtain to read them ... he's worked out he can see there and the room still looks dark if Mum looks in!! Anyway the other night I heard this clicking noise and here he is leaning on his bed with a pile of books and his Bob the Builder soft toy that has a torch in his hand. So he's clicking away on Bob's hand to make the torch go to read!!! Couldn't believe it. Needless to say Bob has been put up high for a bit!!!

I am in a big dilemma, when I went to Scrap-n-Crop last Saturday Val told me about this contest they are running soon and that I should register. Hummmmm, a bit scary. Anyway I have asked a few questions, and read all the rules & regulations etc. and chances of actually being picked to participate in the contest is probably quite slim, so I will give it a try. But ... my dilemma is, what is my favourite layout to submit with my registration?????? HELP ... how does one chose a favourite? Might have to even create another one or two or three LO's and see if that will help!!

On a side note ... I got an email from Val at Scrap-n-Crop saying because I spent over a "certain" amount on Sat I was eligible for a free tote bag, but she forgot about it at the time ... so I will definitely be going back :-)

Okay that's enough ramble for now. I will head to my desk I think for some hard thinking about what's my favourite ...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh that A he is so cleaver re the curtains and reading and they using Bob the builder for the torch.

wow sounds like Scrap-n-crop offer a great service.

Penny said...

a boy after my own heart... I used to stay up reading too.

I think that wedding anniversary one is really good ;)

Why don't you try for the Paper Pesto DT?

SCRAP-n-CROP said...

lol...you are really funny, you know that!