Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Dare # 45

This time round the Dare is one of Trina's sketches. So here's my take on it. Love these pics of the kids. One time when Maddison was "helping" Aaron and he wasn't pushing or hitting her, or telling her "no share"!


I was sure I had a fine nib gold pen, but do you think I can find it!! Anyway went down to the local stationery shop this morning and they only had a gold permanent marker, so I thought .. yeah I can make do with that. Once I started writing though it was pretty gold compared to the stickers - but when I went to rub out my pencil lines the rubber toned down the glossiness of the gold! Excellent ... now it's much better :-)

2 comments:

Penny said...

I do love those pictures and the title too :)

Those scallopy pages are so nice eh.

Monique said...

Great job with the sketch...I have a huge Bob fan in my household too! Thanks for playing along with the us at the NZ dares!