Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Scrap-n-Crop Challenge

This is my second LO for this challenge - using at least 2 Basic Grey papers and a "vintage" photo of yourself. I have used 3 papers from the Aged & Confused collection and again this page is for Maddison's album. Gotta love the differences 30+ years can make huh!! :-) The flowers are Prima's new altered collage flowers.

You know ... I have been laughing at Maddison's wispy hair. At the sides behind her ears she's got these really long bits they are quite cute. But after having a good look at that photo of me and Mum I suspect my hair was exactly the same! How funny ... wonder if Mum laughed at my hair at that age!! :-)

4 comments:

Matt & Amy said...

Very clever getting matching photos!
Fabulous flowers - where did you get them from?

Penny said...

That is such a nice LO - how neat to have so similar photos too :)

You are looking good woman :)

Mrs Frizz said...

Pics - too cute ... love the colour combo on this layout ... gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

love the papers Rachel and I agree love the fact you have used two similar photos.