Saturday, March 12, 2011

Studio Calico = Scrappin Studio in Malaysia

Most of my Malaysian readers probably already know this ... but in case you didn't. :-) If you love Studio Calico kits ... you can now get them in Malaysia. Check them out here and their blog (which has lots of inspiration from their talented design team).
.
I was very lucky to win a Pink Paislee Old School prize from Scrappin Studio's reveal night give away recently. :-)


It arrived yesterday along with my order of the March kit "Into the Woods".

And the first add on kit "Babbling Brook" which is now sold out.
I also got the "Wildflower" add on kit as well :-)
I really like the stamps I got in these 3 kits ... that's what "helped" me get 3 of them!! hehee :-)
.
Jaime from Scrappin Studio also let me know some pretty cool news yesterday ...
So if you are interested check it out on their website. :-)
.
I am just wondering if I can squeeze in some scrapping time with these yummy papers before we go on holiday!
.
Thanks for visiting.

2 comments:

somebody who needs to love herself said...

Hah! Been subbing SC for a year now. Its worth it. The deal is the same as shipping from US! Better as u getting it much sonner than the american subs. I wanted to get wildflower too!

Jaime Lee said...

I cannot thank you enough for helping me to promote Scrappin Studio! I hope you enjoy your holidays with the kids and come back with more fresh idea to use the kits!! :D