Monday, June 30, 2008

Off to the Circus??

Hee hee ... that's what Aaron said this morning when Lyndon left for work. "Daddy going to circus?" Wonder if he's working at the circus or just watching? A step up from the playground anyway! hee hee

Also he informed me so seriously this morning that "Maddison must have dropped it and made a mess"! Actually Maddison was with me the whole time so I knew jolly well it was himself that had dropped his bowl of crumbly cake!

And ... (yes there's more) while I was feeding Maddison before putting her back to bed I could hear him getting into something in the store cupboard, so I called out "What are you doing Aaron" and he calls back "Yeeaaasssss Darling"! :-) Unfortunately it didn't stop him from getting into the stuff he was into!


I participated in an on-line crop in the weekend (Scrap-n_Crop) ... 1st challenge was to scrap a photo of your favourite food ... which for me is probably chocolate but since I can't get my bestest favourite here to take a photo of, I decided to do my fav drink. (Another page for my BOM.) You have to read the journalling ... it's classic.


Journalling - My favourite drinks are from Secret Recipe … Frosted Lemon Tea and Frosted Watermelon absolutely DELICIOUS. But not just any iced lemon tea will do for me … it has to be Frosted Lemon Tea from Secret Recipe. Today Lyndon went to get lunch from the local market and he also went to Secret Receipt and ordered an Iced Lemon Tea. The Waiter said “No she’d get a big surprise because she normally gets a Frosted Lemon Tea!” … shows how often I get a drink from our local Secret Recipe Restaurant doesn’t it!! 29 June 2008

2nd challenge was to scrap something unconventional. I did a party hat (one lady used rubber bands and another lady cotton buds!!) Also I used purple ... that's unconventional for me in scrapbooking. It's not a colour I use much at all!


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
3rd challenge was to use corrugated cardboard.

Photos for 2nd and 3rd challenge are from September 2006 (yay more photos scrapped from the BIG pile!).

Okay better go and sort something out for lunch get Aaron off to school and work on my coasters.

2 comments:

Penny said...

I bet he thinks it's a circus some days! LOL!

How funny they know you at the shop.. heh heh.

Anonymous said...

you know your a regular when they tell your dh what you drink lol. Aaron makes me laugh with his embellishments because by golly Miss Maddi is a naughty imp lol, causing all those problems. I love how he says yesssssssss darling.