Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Challenge 6 - Dotty

Here's my entry for Challenge 6 of Scrap-n-Crop's Project Scrap Away. The theme this time was dots, dots and more dots on coasters. We only had to do four. I chose to do Maya Road Scallop Chipboard Coasters showing what Maddison had been doing at 10 months and her personality.

Teresa Collins was the judge this time round and she said about my entry "loved the circle dots".

So I made it through to the next round and by gum it's a tough one ... bit up close and personal!! Check it out here. Have to put my thinking cap on for this one!

Anyway ... here's my coasters. (The first and last coaster are in the first pic.)






Journaling says (in order of pics):

- Maddison Jun 08
- Adore, Cherish, Forever
- Cheeky
- Explore
- Discover
- Adventure
- Little Swimmer
- 1st Taste of Strawberry

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those coasters are great! I love the flower/scallop shapes, and all the dots. Awesome comments from Teresa Collins too :-)

Had to laugh at the kids getting into the cake in your other post ... I bet the clean-up took a while!

Penny said...

The coasters are fab :) Cute photos in the dots.

Hmmm tricky topic the next one.

"Intentionally Katie" said...

I love your scrapbook style! I'm glad I stumbled upon your site. LOVE Ali and Becky on your blogroll...I have a total friend crush on them. :)