Thursday, July 31, 2008

RAK Winner & Other Stuff

Okay ... I did a draw last night for the last RAK winner for my immunity blogging :-) Well actually Lyndon did the drawing cause my crazy little assistant was in bed! Congratulations ...

Angel Gurl

I know your address so I will pop a little something in the mail for you either today or tomorrow. ;-)

Have you seen the latest challenge for Project Scrap Away!??? Oh my it really is getting harder!

Here is your challenge this week. Show us how you use your conventional scrapbook tool in an unconventional way. The most UNCONVENTIONAL idea wins! You will be required to show us the step by step photos and the finished product!

I have an idea, but am waiting on clarification on a few things. So can't really start till then. In the meantime something else might present itself!!

I have another Woo Hoo for yesterday too ... last night Aaron did poos on the potty! MAJOR achievement :-) So proud of him. Of course Lyndon is taking the credit because he put him on the potty, but that's okay, he can. I don't mind :-) (But have decided after cleaning the potty I am going to try and skip the potty bit and get him to try and do them straight on the toilet!!!)

Last night we went out and Maddison wore her new dress from Nana ... so these pics are for you Nana :-) One of our "Aunty's" here said it's very provocative! But it has it's good points, it's short so she can still crawl properly wearing it and it's cool! I love the pic of her pulling the edge of the skirt up a bit to show a bit more leg!! hee hee







Okay, I am off to check my tool stash in case I have missed one that could be a goodie!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maddison's little dress is stunning!! I adore it.

kitkat said...

hey Rachel, Maddison looks gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

oh she is a saucy minx that Maddison. I love the shot where she is showing a little leg. Is there a dress code there for little girls?? Thanks for the rak now I know what you meant in your message lol. Well done Aaron. Eeeeks at this weeks coming challenge.

Mrs Frizz said...

She's a wee cutie ... showing a little leg eh --- she might have been watching her Mother ... she's letting out your secrets Rachel ... lol.

Interesting challenge for this week ... look forward to seeing what you come up with.

Penny said...

Wow that is a tricky challenge!
Hee hee - that Maddison is a sneaky one.

So will we see a Mother-Daughter dress soon? :P

Anonymous said...

mmm...interesting challenge!!and yes I skipped the potty bit and went straight to the toilet with my kids ... I mean, you've been doing nappies for ages - go the easy way!!good luck with everything can't wait to see what you come up with for challenge...

Unknown said...

Cute photos :)
All the best for round 11 and hope everything is underway soon :)