Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Woo Hoot



Janine's Woo Hoot Wednesday again ... man they come round quick don't they.

So my list is:

Lyndon's home all week.

Catching up with friends from NZ (and I even got some dark peppermint chocolate ... I am trying very hard to make it last for more than 3 days!!! Got some gingernuts too ... I'm letting Lyndon eat those though so I don't have to share so much of my chocolate! How mean is that?)

Having visitors (Wallace & Gary) to stay for a couple of nights. (Aaron went round calling out Manny where are you, Manny, where are you? So funny.)

I'm still in Scrap-n-Crop's Project Scrap Away contest. (My LO didn't win, but that's okay because I am really pleased with it and that's what counts in the end right! Thanks though to my "Bloggy" friends for your lovely comments - is bloggy a word? It's better than blobby ayway!) hee hee

I did a couple of LO's to submit for Creating Keepsakes for their December 08 issue with a Becky Higgins sketch and finally got them finished and sent off before the deadline on Monday. :-) My first time to submit LO's to a magazine ... so thought I'd give it a go. I am sure I will shout it from the roof tops if either of them get picked!!! hee hee

I've made Maddison's 1st birthday invitations ... just got to deliver & post them now! So Grandparents ... if you are thinking of coming book your tickets ... it's on Saturday 27th July :-)

Okay, that's enough. I have things I have to get done (like dishes, washing, read the study again and organise tea). That will probably take me through to getting Aaron from school.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

whooo hoot I am pleased you are still in as I really loved that layout. Okay still trying to work out your obession about peppermint chocolate, give me the gingernuts anyday lol.

Anonymous said...

You sound like my Mum and sister, they both LOVE peppermint chocolate! Me, I can't stand it!

Haha, I definitely agree that "bloggy" is a much better adjective for us than "blobby" ... ROFL!

Penny said...

oh yes I'd much rather be bloggy than Blobby THANK YOU! LOL!

Hmmmm I like those peppermint crisp things but probably don't go out of my way for peppermint chocolate myself. You'd have to fight Rod for the ginger nuts though.

I'm glad you are still in! Go you!

We need a pic of those invites too.

aussiehen said...

While bloggy doesn't sound very flattering it's definitely better than blobby. I guess you could also have said scrappy? makes us all sounds like fighting dogs though :-)

Yum ginger nuts! I found out that they make them differently for every state apparently some prefer them softer or sweeter etc. Luckily NSW is fairly close to NZ in taste and they're almost as good , just not quite as hard and slightly sweeter.

The 27th is a Sunday by the way - I know because my birthday is the 26th!