Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Woo Hoot



Well I have got a fair bit to Woo Hoot about today!! Where do I start?

1. I made it through round 8 of Scrap-n-Crop's Project Scrap Away. Here's what Teresa Collins, the judge for Challenge 8, said about my black and white "lady".

"Yet another lovely, lovely dress...I love how she put the skirt together! Well done!"

Challenge #9 comes out tonight (around midnight) so looking forward to seeing what that is.

2. Because of a bunch of fantastic ladies reading my blog and leaving comments and posting about me and Project Scrap Away on their blogs I won the highest points for immunity!

3. I've had lots of happy mail this week! My order from Maya Road, a surprise scrapping gift from a friend here for participating in an on-line crop @ the Scrap-n-Crop forum (thanks Michelle) :-) and I also received today some cool papers and embellishments from Singapore for the Rainbow scrap swap I did through the Scrap-n-Crop forum (post over here is sooooo slow - it's faster to send stuff to NZ honestly!). Hoping to create a LO tonight with that ... I know just what photos I am going to use.

4. 3 more sleeps till Lyndon's home.

5. I suppose it's a woo hoo that Aaron has started toilet training!!! Can't say I am ready for it right now (was hoping to do it in the holidays), but we are giving it a go. School started it on Monday, so it's been interesting I tell you. Lets just say it's a challenge for me when he stands in front of me after saying no he doesn't need to go to the loo and widdles and then stands in it and watches Maddison crawl in it! Arrrrghh.

6. Today I finally finally posted off presents for 2 of my nephews birthdays ... so Jamie and Taylor watch for the post man next week. (I hope the nearly 2 hr wait in the que at the post office was worth it!!)

I am sure I had other things to woo hoot about, but I can't remember what they were! Oh well they can't have been important.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

so please to read you won immunity so in effect you are through to round 10, now that is awesome!! 2hour queue in the post office is that normal??? Great list and good luck with the toilet training.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on winning immunity and going through to round 10! Well done!

Good luck with the toilet training ... don't worry, it WILL happen one day ;-)

Mrs Frizz said...

Toilet training - no comment ... it's been a while as such in this household - but males are males are males ... they still need to be reminded of certain things my friend - have fun!!!!

Woo hoo, go you on the immunity!!!! The power of the internet. Your mannequin is awesome!!!!

Penny said...

So cool about the immunity ;) Congratulations on making it to another round!

Toilet training ugh... I used to make Tim go rather than ask him if he needed to. It worked for pee most times. Number 2 was a whole different ball game. And it still is a bit of an issue with him. *sigh*

2 hours queue!! Far out.

Unknown said...

Loved your last project. You should be designing dresses! You have a great eye for art. Graham start using the toilet and is doing GREAT but he also did it on his own. Something just clicked for him one night and we have only had 2 pee accidents in last 2 weeks. Poos not too bad but still work there. Long time coming to this point. hehe Missing you all keep up the great blog.