Monday, July 7, 2008

Slower than dial-up!

Our Internet connection has been so slow lately ... we have broadband and a wireless router, but it's been slower than a wet weak! Oh Friday I phoned the service provider to complain and got told they would re-set the connection from their end, wait 5-6 minutes and restart router, computer etc. It ended up being about half an hour by the time I got back to doing all that and I found I had no Internet at all! Great. To cut a LONG story short. They had turned it off to reset and forgot to switch it back on (duh!). But of course it's never possible to turn things on again as easily as it is to switch it off! Connection got restored late on Saturday. Apparently they are upgrading their system throughout Malaysia so that's why it's slow. Anyway I won't be complaining again in case I get it cutoff!

That's not the only reason I haven't been updating my blog though ... been far too busy, specials, visitors :-), scrapping. This tragedy challenge I am finding really hard. It's just not coming together very well (or fast) at all. Still no where near finished and it's due tomorrow! Arghhh.

Okay ... just this so you know I am alive and kicking, it's the Internet that's not! haa haa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh no thats funny but not funny about forgetting to turn your connection back on. Rach you can nail this layout just stop over thinking it.

Penny said...

You can do it babe!

Silly noggins not turning back on the switch.

Mrs Frizz said...

Believe in yourself ... you can do it!!!

Look forward to seeing your creation.

And it's NOT fun being off-line!