Saturday, July 12, 2008

Saturday Stuff

Ahh it's so peaceful here! :-) Lyndon has been out all afternoon with Aaron. Maddison went down at 10.30am for a sleep, so when the boys left I had a nana nap too. Got woken up by the security guards phoning to tell me the pizza I had ordered was here! What? I didn't order pizza! So that was the end of my snooze. Maddison woke soon after that anyway.

Here's some more papers I bought from Scrap-n-Crop :-) - some "busted" papers, robots & cogs, spicy, circles and some quote strips. All VERY nice.

And picked up the foam stamps I won for Challenge 3 of Project Scrap Away with my 70's mini album :-) Woo Hoo I like these. Looking forward to using them.


Here's Maddison's birthday invitations ... these took me about 20 minutes to make (I did 10). Those little doilies are soooo cute. My 2" circle punch fits nicely inside the centre!


And some ATC's I made for a swap with some readers from the Scrapping Inspirations Blog. I only had to do 6, but decided I might as well make a few more! They are titled Vintage Paris! (flash name huh!) I have used mainly Collections products, except for Heidi Swapp tape, Prima flower and brad, oh and various inks.
No photos of the kids sorry. Will do a post in the next few days with some pics of them for the Grandad's, Grandma & Nana :-)

Lyndon is off tomorrow night (well it's technically Monday morning! He flys out at 1am!) I think it's Korea this coming week (not sure ... he's got a busy schedule the next couple of months).

Maddison's 8th tooth is still hovering on the verge of her gum! Wish it would hurry up. She's getting braver with her "walking". She hangs on to something with one hand and flicks her leg out as far as she can and sort of stamps it, but won't let go of whatever she's got hold of! hee hee looks so funny. Walking around all the furniture though and generally causing havoc and destruction where ever she goes! (She watches her brother!!) At the moment she's jabbering away with some bibs in her hand and hanging off the end of the computer table! I nearly need ear muffs!)

Okay ... off to work on my black & white (which incidentally both kids have been into and it now has little black finger prints on it from Aaron!!!!) They may be black, but they don't fit in with the image I'm trying to create! Little Darling.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That Cogsmo paper is one of my fave lines so far, just loved using it. Congrats on winning the MM stamps, they are great, and were one of the very first things I bought when I started scrapbooking over 3 years ago ... along with 2 other different fonts! ;-) They are quite fun to use with paint for something a bit different. Must dig mine out and use them a bit more!

All the best for you competition - have seen a few blogs "advertising" you so that's great :-)

Penny said...

Oh - I do like those cogs. Wonder if NZ Scrapbook have it at present. I just went there last week and picked up 2 more embossing folders for my cuttlebug. I think I have those foam stamps - they are nice to use with paint too.

Cool ATCs! I still have the one you made for that Christmas card thing.

Hope those little prints can be removed safely. ;)

Anonymous said...

love your little ATC there, enjoy the coming week. Your birthday invites are super cute.