Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Woo Hoot Wednesday



Janine's Woo Hoot Wednesday already!

Well ... I made it through round 4 of Scrap-n-Crop's Project Scrap Away :-)

Lyndon is in town all week.

Aaron is currently having an afternoon sleep ... okay I tricked him, but it worked!! (I gave him lunch at 11.40am and he went to bed after that ... hee hee. Means I will have to wake him and he'll be late for school, but at least he gets a sleep!)

Maddison has nearly cut her 8th tooth.

Lyndon bought me some scrapping/stamping toys when he was in Singapore last week and I am really enjoying using the alcohol inks. So cool. (Haven't opened my other toy yet ... Crop-A-Dile Big Bite ... been too busy with Challenge 4. Expect it will come out of it's wrapper later today.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

whoo hoot Rach what a great list and a huge congrats on getting through to the next round. I so can't wait to see your pattern paper.yipee for your new toys BTW.

Mrs Frizz said...

woo hoot ... you wee trickster you ... I laughed at that. A crop-a-dile big bite - sounds a little bit dangerous.

Love, love, love, that layout that you put together - with your paper ... wowser ... brilliant. You sure went to a lot of work. And the result ... amazing.

Penny said...

Boys - Lyndon knows how to get such good presents for you. Do you give him a list or something? Or is he just super-husband?

BIG congrats for getting through another round!