Thursday, June 12, 2008

Thursday

Just a quick post today ... the kids have kept me busy! Lyndon flew to Singapore this morning - back on Friday night. So a short and sweet visit we've had from him this week! :-) He's hoping he doesn't have to go anywhere next week (so are we!).

Aaron refused to have a sleep this morning, so he went off to school in a real nice mood (not). But I was hoping to get some groceries and didn't want both of them tagging along. Anyway to cut a long story short ... after taking Aaron to school I came home and put Maddison to bed. So haven't got groceries ... will be heading to local market and supermarket after school! (Thankfully the local supermarket does free delivery) :-)

Maddison is a very stroppy little girl! She's been real naughty standing up in her highchair and just grins when I tell her to sit down and then leans forward and tries to rub noses with me! And if I speak crossly with her and tap her leg or hand (and it is just a tap), she just lets loose with the loudest scream and the tears! Soooooo pathetic. (I have no sympathy at all sorry!) Anyway I put the straps back on the highchair (they have been off because we took all the covers off to clean it then decided to leave them off - easy to keep clean) and did she pitch a fit. So lunch was an awful affair I sure wished I had earmuffs! Her sleep has done her good though, she's a happy camper at the moment (destroying the order that there was in my plastics cupboard in the kitchen!).

Here's a LO I did using scraps from my 70's album. Another page for Aaron's album ... I am getting there with all those photos I got printed nearly 2 years ago!!!


Project Scrap Away's Challenge 4 is out ... we have to design our own patterned paper to use for a LO. :-) I knew there was a reason why I had sooooo many rubber stamps and I had to bring them all with me! hee hee Today I have picked the photos I am going to use and got down all the stamps that fit the theme, so when the kids are in bed tonight I will be playing.
BTW - for those scrappers out there ... keep checking back to Scrap-n-Crop's Project Scrap Away blog as they have a mini challenge open to all blog readers which is coming soon. Not sure what it is, but I am sure it will be fun. (It's on the right side bar at the top.)
Okay - off to fetch Aaron, get groceries and then tea from the market.

3 comments:

Mrs Frizz said...

Gorgeous giraffe layout ... love your OTP project and congratulations on winning the round ... a big woo hoo.

Love your latest pics of wee Maddison ...

Anonymous said...

see I need to use more leftover scraps on layouts, might have to challenge myself to do that. Good luck with the next round. Can't wait to see what you create.

Penny said...

Oh ho! Just as well you took those stamps - hee hee!

I do think it's cool Rhonna Farrer judged your album the bestest.

I see those stripy papers came out for Aaron - they look great. :)

Lydia is hopeless about standing up too. We gave up on the high chair in the end. Now she just gets the other chairs mucky. One day we will have a dining suite but not now...