Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Hello Mummy, Hello Daddy ...

Lyndon took a few photos this morning for me with the latest NZ Dares challenge in mind. Not sure if I will use these ones yet though because there was only one with Aaron in it ... it sort of turned into a Maddison photo session because she was acting up for the camera.




Both kids were so excited to see Lyndon this morning (I would have taken photos if he'd had a few more clothes on!!) hee hee




He bought me this tee-shirt from Japan ... Aaron saw it this morning and said "fire, hot and burnie Mummy"!! Haa haa ... does that mean I am a HOT Mumma??

Anxiously waiting for the results for Challenge 3 of Scrap-n-Crop's Project Scrap Away. The entries are awesome. Last night I thought mine was pretty good, but when I saw all the others this morning I wasn't so sure! Also checking out what other's have said in the forum and on their work, I am one of the "older" scrappers in this contest! That is sooooo scary! I don't feel that old, but when some of the others weren't even born in the 70's ... yeah I guess I am middle aged (how depressing ... will have to go and have some more chocolate).

2 comments:

Penny said...

want to do that dare too...

great t-shirt!!

You aren't old. Otherwise if you are, that makes me old too. Meh!
Need chocolate too...

Anonymous said...

Guess what I saw your project and you won!!!! Whoo Hoot, you won that round with your album!!! I am so stoked for you and very very very cool idea!!! Congrats Rach!! BTW love the shirt L bought you. Also if you are old I am ancient cos I was born in 69 lol