Saturday, June 28, 2008

Face Carving!

Okay, so Lyndon got home about 3.30pm yesterday and at 4pm I got a call on my cell phone from school saying Aaron had been into the plants in the playground and his face was badly scratched ... did I want to come and see!

What actually happened was he was driving his "bike" around and was going around the potted plants they have in one of the corners and must have brushed his face on the leaves which made his face itchy so he decided to scratch ... real hard and vigorously by the looks! So his handsome looks are badly marred! (Sorry Aunty Irene!)


The teacher and principal were so upset, but I had to laugh because when Aaron saw us he pulled this face, such a "poor me, sad face" he hee


He's stopped touching it now which is good, hopefully he won't pick at the scabs. He makes me laugh though because everytime he goes past a mirror he does that look. :-(

4 comments:

Mrs Frizz said...

Ouch ... and I'm sorry Rachel, but I did laugh [and I'm honest]. I didn't laugh nastily, but I can just see the poor wee mite scratching ... and I can't blame him.

Look forward to seeing this particular layout when it happens ... I think a picture of said bike and pot plants needs to feature as well.

Penny said...

That sad face is really quite something! LOL - I did laugh too though. Can just see it happening. Poor guy - he'll get his good looks back in a few days. A spot of Aloe vera will help.

Anonymous said...

oh he is good look at that sad face.....Nice to see your punch there. So did you hear back from the maintenance/landlord person?

Christine said...

Oh my goodness, the poor little man. And of course it would have been itchy,,, Sorry I am still in the land of the living, can you please email me your phone number, would love to phone you and have a chat. Lots of Love Christine