Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Scrappin Studio Sunday Sketch

Finally got a chance yesterday to play with this sketch at Scrappin Studio.

I used my SC March kits "Into the Woods" and "Babbling Brook". The chipboard bird was from my stash but I covered it with the Fabrip that was in the main kit.
I have come to the conclusion that my sewing machine (which we got with our Visa reward points) is a cheap nasty one and I suspect there is a fault with it. I bent another needle and even after replacing it, it still missed stitches! GRRRRR I have just put the cover back on it for now ... I will deal with it another day!
Maddison helped put the bling on :-)
I used my big scallop circle punch to cut these out of the patterned paper.
Thanks for visiting.

3 comments:

Amelia Khalik said...

Oohhh this is so pretty rachel!!! I love how u used the fab rips! I had trouble trying to figure out what to do with mine! lol. Great take on the sketch. Tfs n playing along with scrappin studio..:)))

Jaime Lee said...

Yes, I love the use of the fab-strip. Loving the sewing too!

Mrs Frizz said...

ooh-la-la --- like the different sized sequins ...

Fabulous creativity ...