Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Scrap-it-Lah - Anniversary Bloghop Week 4

Scrap-it-Lah have had an 2nd Anniversary Bloghop this month and this is the only chance I have had to join in!! Oh well better late than never! The 4th week challenge details are set by DT Naddy. You have to create a 2 photo LO :-)
.
So here's my take :-)

Close up of hand drawn stitching ... grr to the sewing machine!

I have used a sketch from Sketch Savvy. You can see the sketch here - #30, it's one from last year but it worked really well with the papers from the March Studio Calico kits I had :-) Every thing is from the kits except for the thread and pen. :-)
.
Thanks for visiting.

3 comments:

Naddy said...

lovely take on the challenge rachel :) tq for playing along...

Susan Stringfellow said...

Oh very sweet page and I do love the green stitches! Thanks so much for linking me. I am adding it to my site right now :)

Chowchow said...

Rachel, you are definitely not too late to join in the challenge. Love the photo and your composition. Thanks for playing along at SIL.