How did that happen? Is it just me or has this year gone faster than any other?
At our house we are on the countdown for lots of things!
- 2 more sleeps till Lyndon's home (Taiwan this week)
- Maddison only has 2 more days left at school this year! (give me more patience after that please!)
- 6 more sleeps till Grandma and Aunty come to visit :-) :-) :-) (we have some VERY excited little kids (and big kids) here about that hehee)
- Aaron thinks he can open all his Christmas presents when Grandma arrives (cough cough! not likely!)
- Aaron has 2 weeks left of school this year.
- 2 weeks tomorrow till we go to Port Dickson.
- 3 weeks yesterday till we go to Thailand for 10 days :-)
- 24 days till Christmas Day!!!
- 30 more days till 2011
Yesterday Maddison came home with a notice in her bag informing me of her new teachers for next year and I suddenly realised that I had to get scampering and get some gifts organised for the teachers she's had this year since she only had 3 days left of school!!!! (They read my blog so not going to say what I am doing yet hehee)
I went down to her class today and got some photos. While we waited for all the kids to finish up their lunch and come back to the class the others sung some songs.
"One, two, three, four, five, once I caught a fish alive" (Maddison is doing the "this little finger on my right" action)
Not sure what song this was, but she jumped up and stood in front of the other kids ... not sure if she was conducting or what heheee
I have a pile of things I have to do this month and a very short time frame in which to do them (and here I am blogging hehee). There's things I would really love to add to my list to do as well, like Tim Holtz 12 tags of Christmas and Ali Edwards' December Daily Album, but I decided I really had too much else on my plate (and besides I still haven't finished my 2008 Dec Daily!!!). So I will watch their progress and admire it and maybe next year I will join in :-) (If I have finished my 2008 album first!)
I have finished doing the card kits for the cards I'll be teaching Aaron's class next week (phew). One job completed off my list! :-)
Right ... better get back to it. My craft table looks like a bomb site (more than usual) and I haven't done the dishes yet!
Thanks for visiting.