Sunday, September 14, 2008

We're back ...

It was beautiful! Pangkor Island is a lovely place (well the little bit we saw was), wonderful weather and the sea was so soooooo warm! Here's a few pics, I was only going to post 1, but couldn't decide what to show you, so here's 5. I have 600 photos to edit ... I know ... I am crazy. 3 days and 600 hundred photos!! I have deleted the obvious blurs and mistake ones, but that was only about 25, so I have lots of work to do. I want to do a mini album of this trip, so need to do some serious culling, otherwise it will be a monster mini album!

This is a view from our room :-)

Feeding time at 6.30pm for the Hornbills.
Relax :-)
Saturday was spent doing this and digging and eating sand (hat lasted about 4 minutes!)
The days ended like this.
I think we will go back :-)

10 comments:

razlin said...

wow, a lot of editing and scrapping coming soon..
u know what, pangkor is my hometown. Glad u've been there..

Anonymous said...

that is one awesome place by the looks of it, wow at 600 photos though!!

Anonymous said...

Oh Rachel, it looks beautiful!! We have always wanted to visit parts of Asia and this cements that for me!

WOW at 600 photos ... that's incredible!!!!

Anonymous said...

Love Maddison's bathers!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my god ... it looks beautiful ... I am sooo jealous.

Penny said...

Man.... it looks lovely! I'll bet you'll be going back alright - I would be.

That is a lot of photos woman. Good luck with the cull!

I got to try out Rod's 40D on the weekend. I need more practice!

Anonymous said...

I knew you would love Pangkor. Simply awesome, huh? I like the December months, rain threatening most of the time but manages to stay away, and the ways are just perfect for the kids to ride.

fulltime mom

Anonymous said...

rachel, lovely photos :)

Anonymous said...

It looks stunning!
OMG @ 600 pics though!
lol...

Mrs Frizz said...

Wow ... totally jealous ... never travelled over your way ... I'm pretty sure that I could cope though - lol.