Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Tuesday

What a day! Lyndon got up early (real early for him! LOL) around 6am and got picked up by his boss around 6.45am and is off to a conference for the week. He's staying at a hotel near/at the venue for today and tomorrow because of the "wining and dining" that's happening and the venue is about 30kms away, which isn't far, but is when you put the traffic into the equation!

Aaron came in to our bed soon after Lyndon left and about 7.15am decided it was time to get up and tell the world about anything and everything! Sigh ... so of course Maddison was awake soon after! Little pets.

After lunch Maddison was sitting in a plastic toy container and Aaron pushed her and she toppled out face first onto the tiles ... very noisy and messy! Big tears, loud wails, lots of blood, a cut lip and a very fat lip! She's okay, but it didn't look that flash and then Aaron had the cheek to tell me to clean the floor because it was dirty! (Had a blood trail from when Maddison had run to me!)

Anyway she got her revenge later in the afternoon after she had a sleep. Grabbed his arm and popped one of his sunburn blisters. Owwwww ... that was a noisy affair too. After I sorted that out and had a good look decided I needed to take him to the Dr to get it checked in case he got an infection. Sigh ...

To cut a long story short ... the cleaner that was supposed to take Tess's place while she was away never contacted me but her cousin did! She was supposed to be here by 1.3opm today and arrived about 4.15pm! Got a bus and 2 taxis to get here??? Very strange. Anyway she did a good job and is fast at ironing :-) heehee. So because she was late and didn't leave till 7.30pm I couldn't go to the Dr's until then. We were at the Dr's for 2 hours!!!! It wasn't even busy, but by the time we got seen, had Aaron's arm cleaned and bandaged (thinks he's a real invalid now!) and waited for prescriptions, it was 9.40pm by the time we got home.

I had some play time today though :-) Been mucking about with the papers in the Child's Play kit from Kinda Sweet. I had made 10 ATC's and several cards and a book mark all from a piece of the Lollapalooza paper that I thought was in the kit but wasn't! (Duh!) Anyway got a LO finished today, will photograph that tomorrow, and in the mean time,here's the ATC's and cards etc. I made (not showing them all because some haven't made it to the recipient yet!).

If anyone wants to swap an ATC let me know :-) I have 8 left to swap :-)








.
.
.
.
.
.





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounded like a normal day in your household then lol, I had to giggle at how Miss M got her revenge, ouch at what she did though. But I did say as she got older she would hold her own and it seems like she is lol. So does that mean no more paying yourself because Tess cousin arrived? Your ATC's lok great Scrapbboking by design sent me an email they are going to be hosting ATC challenges and swaps, in case you are interested.

Anonymous said...

Ah yes, I remember days like those. It's hard when the kids are young, but as they both get older it DOES get easier (especially the playing nicely together ... although my boys certainly still have their moments).

Your ATCs look gorgeous! I've never gotten into making them, but always admire the work of others. Very nice.

Anonymous said...

Love the new pic of your kids at the top of the blog, very cute!

Penny said...

ah sweet revenge!!

Great new banner :)

penelope haque said...

these are gorgeous