Saturday, September 27, 2008

Kinda Sweet Child's Play Kit

I did these LO's with the Child's Play kit from Kinda Sweet. It has some lovely double sided papers in it. :-) Hard to choose which side of the paper to use!

1st one is Aaron reading "the Lion King" to Maddison (she was 16 days old!).

This pic of Maddison was taken early August and I printed the photo in sepia to tone in with the papers.




In the kit there's a sheet of tags, I have lots left and will probably make more cards from them. Here's one I made. (Good job I have lots of nephews!)



All Materials from Kinda Sweet Child's Play kit except:

1st LO - Bazzill cardstock, Ranger Distress ink Tea Dye, double sided foam tape, circle punch.

2nd LO - Bazzill cardstock, Ranger Distress ink Tea Dye, Fiskars Threading Water Punch.

Card - Bazzill & Jennnifer Birch cardstock, ribbon, Ranger Distress ink Faded Jeans.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous layouts, Rachel! I absolutely LOVE the second one, the white space is fabulous - just stunning!

Penny said...

The soldiers are just right for that card. :)

Cute pics! Both of them have grown so much since those pics in the first LO. Love the sepia effect in the second one.

Anonymous said...

I agree my fav is the second one, just the use of white space and the sepai look, it rocks. Very cool holder for your ATC's. Also wasn't "A" so cute with his hat and drill. Aww Miss "M" is a gal after my own heart, with hats and shoes, hmmm does she do bags??