Thursday, September 18, 2008

Pink Pirate!!

Thought I would share the things I made from the Pirate Affair Kit from Kinda Sweet. You can see all the cards in more detail on their blog. I did a LO, a dozen cards and 2 ATC's and there's only a little bit of patterned paper left, a tiny bit of ribbon and some stickers. :-)

I would have loved to have dressed Maddison up as a little pink pirate, but decided it was going to be too much effort. (Lazy I know!)

Cards

1 of my favourites ... like the gold glimmer mist :-)

And my other fav ... the red crochet heart is so cool.

2 really simple ATC's

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love my silver glimmermist......that red crochet heart is so cute......cute cards and aww Miss M looks so angelic in that layout.

Anonymous said...

Loving the Pink Pirate range ... I must confess I have NEVER made an ATC in my life; AND only ever helped the kids make cards!! mmmmm...silver glimmermist...

Penny said...

Love that picture of Maddison :)