Thursday, September 25, 2008

Things that made me smile this morning ...

Aaron sleeping right through till 7am.

Maddison sleeping through till 6.45am, but I fed her and put her back down and she slept till 8.50am :-) (They had a late night - in bed around 10.15pm, so that's why I am so happy they slept really well.)

Lyndon telling me to get out of bed at quarter past 7! (This makes me laugh because 99% of the time it's me telling him to get out of bed!! I guess when he feels he has the chance to say it he makes the most of it!)

Maddison's vocab is growing all the time - she can say "sshhhss" (shoes), Dadda, Mummma, ohh owwww, and if you say she's a good girl she claps her hands heheehe. She has a word for Aaron as well, but not sure if I can spell it!

Aaron singing at the top of his lungs "itsy bitsy spider".

Maddison sitting down "reading" a animal board book.

Aaron eating his breakfast without any fuss.

Maddison coming up for a big cuddle with very smelly nappies (reason this makes me smile is it happens every time!! So typical.)

And on that note I have a job to do, so will finish here :-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice things to smile about Rachel.

Mrs Frizz said...

Great that the kids slept a little later this morning ... well good for you!!!

Loved the comment about Maddison and cuddles with smelly nappies ... I truly laughed ... priceless.

Anonymous said...

That's a neat list of things to smile about. Glad that the kids slept in a bit for you!

Penny said...

LOL at Maddison's trick! :) L comes and tells me 'Darty!' or starts taking off her trousers/skirt/nappy... whatever she can get at.

Tim isn't a breakfast eater either unless it's scrambled eggs or "breakfat milk" - those cartons of liquid breakfast. I sometimes succumb and give them to him. Otherwise he gets made to eat weetbix.