Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Some Cards

Been making some cards ... some cards that are a bit different for me. Why? Because I challenged myself to use some paper I would never normally buy. I saw it and automatically dismissed it, but after thinking about it I thought, why not try and see what you can do! So ... got these from Scrap-n-Crop. It's the new Helen Dardik range of Cutie Pie papers from Creative Imaginations.


So ... that 1st piece you can see with the strips of patterns. That's what I used and I got 10 cards out of it and there's still a little bit left.












6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What cute & colourful papers! They are just perfect for cards - and I love what you've done with them :-)

Anonymous said...

cute cards Rachel

Penny said...

these are just great! just the thing for kids cards (something I struggle with).

Anonymous said...

I do not 'do' cards - so I'm veeerry impressed.WTG!!

Anonymous said...

Love them, hope Campbell gets one for his 2nd birthday, they are really neat!

Darla said...

Cute...I don't dare get into cards...I don't have time for my scrapbooks!