Friday, May 1, 2009

Scrap-n-Crop's May Kit Reveal

Been out for the day today (public holiday here), so a bit late in posting this sorry. The May kit for Scrap-n-Crop's kit club has some lovely pinks & greens in it. I managed to make 5 LO's, the covers of a mini album (chipboard covers were included in the kit), 2 cards and 6 vouchers. You can purchase the kit here. And don't forget to check out Scrap-n-Crop's gallery to see what Sharmaine has made as well. I have included descriptions with my creations in the gallery as to what was from the kit and from my stash if you are interested.
.
LO - A wet slobbery kiss :-)
If you are wanting a glimmer mist that matches this kit really nicely - Tattered Angels Cherub Pink & Tattered Rose are both perfect! I used cherub pink on the edges on the patterned paper for this LO.

LO - Maddison
Managed to use the sewing machine semi okay here to sew that scrunched bit of fabric LOL

LO - Big Cuddles
Made the flower using ribbon from the kit, then punched out a piece of patterned paper and put glossy accents on it for the centre of the flower.
LO - How to drink hot chocolate
This little cutie belongs to one of my friends in NZ. :-) I did ask if I could scrap and blog pics of her daughter and she said yes, but she didn't see me take these photos heheheee. Too cute.
LO - Sweet Pea
Not a great photo of Maddison as it has a big sun spot over her face, but I wanted to scrap it anyway. And the sewing machine! grrr I got very cross with it on this LO, but the day after I had finished it and was telling Lyndon the problems I'd had, he said the needle wasn't in properly (pushed up too far)! I had replaced the needle because I noticed it was bent (not sure if that was me or one of the kids LOL). So ... need to try and see if I can adjust the needle and then do some practice runs!!!

Mini Album
This is for when we go back to NZ for our holiday. We've got quite a few birthdays to celebrate during the time we are there, so thought I would record them in this. That owl is pretty cool aye.


The inside pages aren't from the kit, but I had these in my stash so popped them in and I will add other pages in when I get round to filling it with photos!

Card - Hi
Using my up scraps of paper - can't throw them away you know!
Card - Happy Birthday

Vouchers - you have seen some of these already - here's the 6 and no you can't see the backs of them other than the baking one ;-) (some things will remain 'unpublished' lol)



Thanks for looking.

5 comments:

Serene Ho said...

woo hoo! Great job on the projects and especially the vouchers!

topkatnz said...

Happy Nat Scrapbooking Day Rachel!

Anonymous said...

Why can't we see the back of the 'Hanky Panky Love' voucher??? LOL!

Yin Lim said...

the more i see ur vouchers..the more i feel like getting the punches, rachael..i saw it in val's place that nite..is tat the 'threading water' border punch ( or something like tat)? oh gosh..help...i've been thinking about those punches i saw that nite :(

penelope haque said...

whoooooohooooooooooo... nice work babe. I wouldn't mind the vouchers though.